Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Road tripping through Iowa for the IOWA CRAFT BEER TENT

So Everybody its been awhile I know since I've been on here posting anything about anything, but guess what I'm back and in full swing. You'll be getting a blog post from me regularly now for the next month or two about an awesome event coming up at the IOWA STATE FAIR. The good people at Court Avenue Brewing downtown are helping put on the first ever Iowa Craft Beer Tent, from August 11th -21st (Fair time) there will be thirteen different breweries serving up awesome Iowa Craft beer to the many fair goers. I am one person lucky enough to know all thirteen that are going to be there, and because of just that luck I will be road tripping throughout Iowa and writing blogs on every brewery as they are announced to the rest of you lovely Iowans. Already announced Court Avenue, Rock Bottom, Back Pocket, Mad House , and Millstream all of which I will still be visiting and writing a blog about.  The rest of the breweries you will have to wait till they are announced on the Facebook page http://facebook.com/iowacraftbeertent, website www.iowacraftbeertent.com  or Twitter @IAcraftbeertent. Then you will be able to get a first hand account of the breweries, the people at the breweries, maybe a few snapshots and most importantly the BEER . Follow me on twitter @kaleblivingston or follow the Iowa Craft beer tent on Facebook and Twitter to catch more of "My Brewing Adventure" and learn a little bit more about the amazing beer Iowa has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment