Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Chelaxed--- May 9-10

So another few days at the brewery and things were a little different. Last week was pretty busy, I constantly had something to do. The past few days were definitely a little more chelaxed.Yes I just combined the words relax and chill. together, but that's what it was. Monday Paul and I cleaned and filled some kegs and Joe brewed that was pretty much the extent of my day. Tuesday we did some cleaning, inventory and I helped mill in some grains.Both days were pretty uneventful. Overall it made me realize that even though some days you will have to bust your but and go crazy there is some days where things are going to be less stressful and a little more chelaxed. So that's all I have to say about my past couple days check in later in "My Brewing Adventure"

No comments:

Post a Comment