Friday, May 20, 2011

CRAFT BREW FEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this is one of the last blog post I will be putting up for my internship here at Peace Tree Brewing Co. Everything has been awesome so far the past couple of days I've done everything from filing, to inventory, to cleaning kegs. I did do a tasting Wednesday night at the Knoxville Hy-Vee Wine and Spirits, which went pretty well. I was amazed at how many people walked out of the store carrying busch light and other light beers, I guess we stell have some educating to do. Tonight Joe and Megan are doing a tasting with our distributor Fleck. Friday Peace Tree will be taking over the Hideaway in Iowa City and serving only Peace Tree products, it should be an awesome event.
Then Saturday is the grand finale of Craft Beer Week here in IA the IOWA CRAFT BREW FESTIVAL!!!!!! Which I am super excited for. I highly reccomend coming down and take part in the unlimitted sampling of 80 different Iowa beers, it's going to be epic. You can get tickets on iowabeer.org for an awesome price of $15, come check it out. I will be around look for the dashing blonde with the Blonde Fatale shirt and come over and sample some beer. I'll let everyone know next week how everything went, check it later on "My Brewing Adventure"

No comments:

Post a Comment