Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CRAFT BEER WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well not much has happened that was too overly exciting since my last post. Last thursday I did a little bit of everything did some filing, cleaning etc. My good friend Devin Linn did come over Thursday afternoon and I gave him a quick tour and we had a few pints and talked with Joe for awhile. Friday I had a meeting for my senior class president duties.
Monday started off the AMERICAN CRAFT BEER WEEK with Joe and I believe Scott going down to El Bait Shop for an event with the Iowa Bewers Union. This week will have many events that Peace Tree will be doing in conglomeration with American Craft Beer Week ending in the first anual Iowa Craft Brew Festival at Racoon River brewery, which you can purchase at  Iowabeer.org The next event will be a beer tasting Wednesday at the Knoxville Wine and Spirits, that I will be working. For more information on Craft Beer week go to www.craftbeer.com Stay tuned to "My Brewing Adventure" to find out more events going on this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment